What is the baptism of the Holy Spirit? How does it relate to speaking in tongues? Or is it the same thing? And how does this divide the Pentecostals from the mainline Christians?
This is my faith hurdle. −Ruth
Have a faith hurdle?
- Patrick Meyers on What if you never hear the gospel message?: #4 hits the nail on the head, as far as I am concerned. The thing about Heaven is not so much about it being a... – May 14, 7:51 PM
- Dale Fincher on What if you never hear the gospel message?: E, a very common fundamentalist and evangelical response about baby's going to heaven is to use 2 Sam 12 with the story of David's baby... – May 13, 12:50 PM
- savedbyJ.C. on How do I love Jesus more?: You can have that passion an zeal that you desire by developing a more personal relationship with our Saviour, this can be achieved by studying... – May 09, 4:58 PM
- seantrevor on What if you're a Christian AND gay?: Hi Stephen!! I understand the way you feel absolutely and I've been torn apart by similar feelings for many years. I'm now 60 and deep... – May 09, 2:13 PM
- Mike Rodriguez on Is sex before marriage really all that wrong?: To the eyes of those who believe, yes sex before marriage is a sin as it is meant for a married man and woman. When... – May 09, 9:10 AM