My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Judy Dominick on How should I respond to ISIS in the news?: Brokenhearted, I just published a piece on my blog related to your question entitled, "Praying for Our Enemies." It's a brief reflection on Jesus' teaching... – Feb 27, 7:43 AM
- Hope on Is Lent necessary?: I wanted to also leave a note here that we have a simple, do-able Lenten reader. It especially focuses on Passion Week. You can find... – Feb 26, 11:57 AM
- Jonalyn Fincher on How should I respond to ISIS in the news?: Brokenhearted, I also have a soft and empathetic heart. I want to echo your feelings of helplessness and depression. I have to limit my own... – Feb 24, 10:24 AM
- J.D.Nathan on Should a Christian teach yoga?: J.D.Nathan Here are two articles of interest 1) “Christian Yoga is not an oxymoron” http://issuu.com/jdnathan/docs/christian_yoga_is_not_an_oxymoron8/0 2) Christian Yoga Practice Guide http://issuu.com/jdnathan/docs/christianyogapractice8 – Feb 23, 7:16 PM
- Judy Dominick on How should I respond to ISIS in the news?: Brokenhearted, this piece written by Jonathan Martin (as well as the previous 2 posts on his blog) is a fantastic meditation on the subject. http://www.jonathanmartinwords.com/blog/2015/2/20/does-war-with-islam-rhetoric-help-christians-in-the-middle-east – Feb 22, 3:17 PM
- Michelle Martin on How should I respond to ISIS in the news?: I think the only way we can show that we care is to act like we do care... express that we think it was wrong,... – Feb 21, 1:32 PM