My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Lance on Why isn't divorce just as unacceptable to the church as homosexuality?: It's all about the money. If churches taught against divorce they would lose a large portion of their congregation and tithe base. That's why they... – Apr 13, 6:47 PM
- Jonalyn Fincher on What is the truth about the marriage bed?: Jenny, You should have trouble trusting him again. Until he can apologize and own his own part of treating you as an object, not an... – Apr 13, 11:49 AM
- Jenny on What is the truth about the marriage bed?: LL, thank you again for your comment. When you wrote God prefers that we speak our true feelings, I thought, yes your right because he... – Apr 10, 9:34 PM
- Jenny on What is the truth about the marriage bed?: Thank you for your response. It really was helpful and clarifying and you are right I was taught Hebrews 13:4 the way you described above... – Apr 10, 9:25 PM
- Living Liminal on What is the truth about the marriage bed?: "I am scared to say that, I hope the Lord understands why I say that." God is certainly big enough to hear you speak your... – Apr 10, 4:28 PM
- Carson L.A. on What is the truth about the marriage bed?: Jenny, "I did not feel brave posting it I felt very scared" That is the definition of brave, right? Being scared but doing it anyways.... – Apr 10, 11:09 AM