My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Sherry St. Amour on How do I go on with other believers after being hurt?: Giving them chances without risking more than you can handle. The more you heal (and the more trust they build with you), the more you... – Jan 11, 12:16 PM
- Jonalyn Fincher on How do I go on with other believers after being hurt?: Anthony, I'm so glad you asked this question. First, I'm so sorry to hear of this roller-coaster of misunderstandings and pain you've experienced. Second, a... – Jan 08, 12:05 PM
- Lukewarm Laodicea on Should Christians participate in halloween?: I love that you are teaching your kids about gray areas! – Oct 31, 6:57 AM
- iamnotmyown on Should Christians participate in halloween?: Guys, I'm loving this discussion! I used to volunteer at a correctional facility, and I also hung out with a lot of the "rougher" kids... – Oct 31, 6:45 AM
- Lukewarm Laodicea on Should Christians participate in halloween?: Hi Nicki! If I can add my two cents in, I think things like this vary person to person. That's one of the hardest things... – Oct 31, 6:08 AM
- Sara Zarr on How do I handle backlash from leadership when I leave a church? : First, so sorry this is happening. My take is: Do not engage. Because they are probably spiritually abused people, too, on some level, they do... – Oct 28, 4:59 PM