My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Helen K on Should a Christian teach yoga? : To all, thanks for your replies. Rodney, I agree about the possibility of driving my niece away from gospel if I try to stop her.... – Mar 03, 11:21 PM
- Faith Inneedof on Is hell a literal place of eternal torture?: I wrote a comment and lost it. i will try to get back later and post again. – Mar 03, 2:27 PM
- Susan on How do I submit when I'm a good leader? : Well, I'm going to jump into this conversation in (almost) total ignorance (the article is not loading - only the comments) and offer my possibly... – Mar 01, 6:40 PM
- Dale Fincher on Is hell a literal place of eternal torture?: I love this question and your courage to ask it. I do know that in some corners of protestantism you are shamed for even raising... – Feb 28, 10:03 AM
- Staten McClacherty on Should a Christian teach yoga? : If we see yoga as what it is: the physical practice of Hindu philosophy. One has to ask is it right for a Christian to... – Feb 28, 7:23 AM
- Staten McClacherty on Should a Christian teach yoga? : Yoga has saturated American soceity and will likely continue to grow. Honestly it is a exercise that is a workout the transcends age groups, but... – Feb 28, 7:04 AM