My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Guest on Why won't God end my suffering? : Micah, I don't know the details of your pain. But I experienced – Oct 16, 12:56 PM
- Samuel Ogles on Why won't God end my suffering? : Micah, I'm so sorry to read this. That is so hard... I'm sorry. Thank you for reaching out to Soulation and us, the larger community.... – Oct 16, 11:07 AM
- Micah Tisdale on What to do when you're praying for death?: I'm going through similar issues, I'm living with depression, extreme lonliness, thoughts of suicide. I am struggling with my faith, my life has taken a... – Oct 11, 11:17 PM
- guest on Why do the wicked prosper and the good suffer?: The answers are in Psalm 73.Asaph looked at the ungodly and how they seemed to be doing so well and envied them while the Godly... – Oct 09, 4:02 AM
- Heather Miller on How do we follow a God who justified wrong in the Old Testament?: I appreciate your thoughts. Interesting insight. – Oct 07, 9:11 AM
- SchrodingersCatt on How do we follow a God who justified wrong in the Old Testament?: I read most of the posts below, looking for those who might comment (and support using Scripture) from two foundation perspectives: God's Holiness and His... – Oct 06, 10:36 PM