My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Rich Poupard on Can a Christian be both pro-life and a feminist?: To answer the original question, my response is #@%! YEAH!. (insert any emotional word you wish to there.) I find it hard to improve on... – Sep 11, 6:32 AM
- Christina on Can a Christian be both pro-life and a feminist?: Thanks for your responses! I will consider some of these resources as I go along. As for supplementing my current environment, I don't know if... – Sep 10, 9:33 PM
- Dale Fincher on Can a Christian be both pro-life and a feminist?: Christina, you raise a fantastic question! Jonalyn's reply is tremendous. I want to supplement with a little perspective. I wouldn't worry about the terms "feminist"... – Sep 08, 10:14 AM
- Jonalyn Fincher on Can a Christian be both pro-life and a feminist?: Christina, I hear you. I also feel this stuckness. It's frustrating to have the left and right lines drawn so absolutely. Some of the Christian... – Sep 05, 11:32 AM
- Staten McClacherty on Should a Christian teach yoga?: Because Yoga is a practice of a religion. I certainly think someone can be a witness to someone who is trying to reach others up... – Aug 18, 9:14 AM
- Colossians3:23 on Should a Christian teach yoga?: I want to ask though; if yoga is a growing trend and is saturating our culture then why should Christians steer clear of it. Why... – Aug 15, 11:43 AM