My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
- wendy on How are Christians supposed to help the downtrodden?: I try to find out their need and help fulfill it. Are you hungry? Then I buy food. Need transportation? Buy a bus ticket. Are... – May 23, 9:50 AM
- Meghan Ableson on How are Christians supposed to help the downtrodden?: Just my thoughts- but I think we need to look to more sustainable solutions such as affordable housing, job skill training, addiction counselling, and mental... – May 23, 9:18 AM
- Dan on How do I talk to a Jehovah's Witness without arguing? : I find that it is OK to tell JW's that you are really interested in learning more about their beliefs as long as you can... – May 20, 4:25 PM
- mikerrr on What if I don't like God?: I tried to love God and failed. I am a self-centered rebel and often upset with God, etc., but I believe the gospel, even with... – May 17, 8:19 PM
- mikerrr on Why is God not providing for me as He promises to do in Scripture?: 1. Don't add to your debt - its not biblical to presume about that - even if you have to take a break from school.... – May 17, 7:47 PM