My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Lukewarm Laodicea on Should Christians participate in halloween?: I love that you are teaching your kids about gray areas! – Oct 31, 6:57 AM
- iamnotmyown on Should Christians participate in halloween?: Guys, I'm loving this discussion! I used to volunteer at a correctional facility, and I also hung out with a lot of the "rougher" kids... – Oct 31, 6:45 AM
- Lukewarm Laodicea on Should Christians participate in halloween?: Hi Nicki! If I can add my two cents in, I think things like this vary person to person. That's one of the hardest things... – Oct 31, 6:08 AM
- Sara Zarr on How do I handle backlash from leadership when I leave a church? : First, so sorry this is happening. My take is: Do not engage. Because they are probably spiritually abused people, too, on some level, they do... – Oct 28, 4:59 PM
- Sherry St. Amour on How do I handle backlash from leadership when I leave a church? : Ugh. With big events like this, that is not the best way for them to communicate with you. No way should they be leaving long... – Oct 27, 3:05 PM
- David W on How do I handle backlash from leadership when I leave a church? : Doing something for the 'bigger' purpose of 'the church' is a very Roman Catholic concept. That mentality, alone, would confirm for me that leaving that... – Oct 24, 8:25 AM
Sorry. No data so far.