My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- David on Is it wrong to correct the bump on my nose with rhinoplasty?: It's yo thang...do what ya wanna do... I seriously don't think this is a "wrong vs. right" issue. I think Jesus would say something like... – May 08, 7:52 PM
- Dale Fincher on Is it wrong to correct the bump on my nose with rhinoplasty?: Anonymous, as you've described it, I think this is a decision only you can make for yourself. Here are some perspectives to throw into your... – May 08, 10:08 AM
- Dale Fincher on Is it wrong to correct the bump on my nose with rhinoplasty?: Rich, thanks for sharing the link! – May 08, 9:48 AM
- Rich Poupard on Is it wrong to correct the bump on my nose with rhinoplasty?: Thanks for posting this. At the risk of self promotion, I wrote an article on this very topic in the Christian Research Journal a few... – May 07, 8:20 AM
- Carson L.A. on What is the truth about the marriage bed?: How are things? I continue to think about this hurdle and your situation. – May 05, 11:58 AM
- blue on How do I love my sister and her girlfriend?: Who cares if they are gay/bi/les. It is their own choice who to fall to. As long as they believe in god and still do... – Apr 24, 7:43 PM