My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Joseph on Is it wrong to tithe to ministries outside my church? : I think that the only way you can answer this question is by asking yourself why you give. Do you give because it is a... – Jul 17, 6:24 PM
- Mandy on Is it wrong to tithe to ministries outside my church? : This is an issue that I have also had a change of heart about since actually studying what the Bible says. The Biblical accounts of... – Jul 17, 5:15 PM
- D. L. Webster on Is it wrong to tithe to ministries outside my church? : I agree that "tithing" to a local church isn't biblical. In the new testament believers gave freely and generously (not necessarily 10%), first to those... – Jul 17, 2:01 PM
- SJ on Why does God leave us in this life after we become Christians?: That's a good point... I didn't feel the pressing need to search for answers to questions like this one until now in my late twenties,... – Jul 08, 4:36 PM
- Dale Fincher on Why does God leave us in this life after we become Christians?: There is a certain psychology, no matter Christian or not, that many want to stay within the answers they've been given. Sometimes this is because... – Jul 06, 11:36 AM
- SJ on Why does God leave us in this life after we become Christians?: Thanks for talking about possible explanations. It seems like many Christians only want to talk about things they have a definitive answer for. I have... – Jul 06, 9:01 AM