My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Marli Creeach on What is Holy Spirit baptism?: I'll start by saying I'm not here to debate as it's a highly debated theological issue among various denominations and beliefs. I fully believe in... – Jul 24, 6:56 AM
- Janeen on What is Holy Spirit baptism?: Hi Martha. Your question is such a good one and not easy to answer. I hope several people weigh in here as you can learn... – Jul 24, 6:55 AM
- Dale Fincher on Can the God of the Bible be separate from his followers?: Both. If you found gold and nobody believed you, would you still believe it yourself? Or do you require others around you, Christians, fools-gold lovers,... – Jun 01, 8:42 AM
- Emily Anonymous on Can the God of the Bible be separate from his followers?: Thanks so much for these thoughts, Quiet self. I really like the idea of reading more of the authors you mentioned. And I, like you,... – May 30, 8:31 AM
- Emily Anonymous on Can the God of the Bible be separate from his followers?: Thank you for this, Jonalyn! I think, if there's an answer, it must revolve around relationship--ours with God, and His with us. I really appreciate... – May 30, 8:24 AM
- Emily Anonymous on Can the God of the Bible be separate from his followers?: Dale, thank you for this thought-provoking reply! I hope to do some soul-searching on the questions you raised. I'm not sure I understand your last... – May 30, 8:17 AM