You can follow the discussion on What if you’re a Christian AND gay? without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Kaitlyn on What if I have a hard heart toward God? : Hi Brian, You sound like you have been hurt time and time again...I have been in a very similar place, where due to doubts of... – Dec 02, 1:22 PM
- Jonalyn Fincher on What if I have a hard heart toward God? : Brian, Such a good question because so many, many people feel like you. First, I think it would be good to talk about this hard... – Dec 02, 1:16 PM
- Jonalyn Fincher on How does a Christian deal with OCD and anxiety? : Nicki, I agree with Robin M.. this was courageous of you to seek help. You make a good point that OCD isn't really something to... – Dec 02, 1:13 PM
- Robin M on How does a Christian deal with OCD and anxiety? : It takes a lot of courage to share struggles like this, and I'm glad you did. It's great that you're working with a therapist, I... – Nov 29, 10:43 PM
- Jonalyn Fincher on Is singleness and sexual desire a curse? : Ty, Your question, your desires, your struggle is important. The reality of unmet desires is so real and often so under developed in Christian theology.... – Nov 24, 3:37 PM