My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- The Rebel? on Is accountability a biblical concept?: Hi Dale. Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a thoughtful response. I think your analysis hit home with me, and... – Apr 27, 9:19 AM
- Anon on Why do Christians try to take away one's freedom of faith?: Hi there. I am actually the writer of this post. Thanks for everyone's input here. I have given this a bit of thought, and I... – Apr 25, 7:10 AM
- Dale Fincher on Is accountability a biblical concept?: This is an excellent question and one we've wrestled with in our Freedom Builders Community. I believe you are right on track about how it... – Apr 22, 4:33 PM
- Carson L.A. on Why do Christians try to take away one's freedom of faith?: Confused, Thanks for starting this thread. It's an important topic for us. For Christians and non-Christians alike there is often validation in others being like... – Apr 21, 6:54 PM
- Haleigh on Why do Christians try to take away one's freedom of faith?: Thank you for asking this question. I have wondered the same thing so many times, and dealt with similar circumstances, and I am very sorry... – Apr 21, 5:04 PM
- Laurie Roy on Why is God not providing for me as He promises to do in Scripture?: Simplify.Get a job and you don't need to be in school.Pray,study the Bible,and tell others about Jesus. If you meant your father was looking for... – Mar 07, 2:34 PM
Sorry. No data so far.