My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Jonalyn Fincher on How do I stay "just friends" if I want more?: Sarah, I hope this isn't too late to weigh in. I appreciated Haleigh's questions and your response. A few things I think that might help... – Jul 11, 1:21 PM
- Sarah on How do I stay "just friends" if I want more?: Haleigh, Thanks for your questions! I can see how that information would be helpful to know. In regards to covenant friendship, I mean that we... – Jun 28, 9:02 AM
- Haleigh on How do I stay "just friends" if I want more?: Hello Sarah, Thanks for posting this hurdle. I'm glad you feel like this is a safe place to ask these questions, and I personally believe... – Jun 24, 11:12 AM
- The Rebel? on Is accountability a biblical concept?: Hi Dale. Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a thoughtful response. I think your analysis hit home with me, and... – Apr 27, 9:19 AM
- Anon on Why do Christians try to take away one's freedom of faith?: Hi there. I am actually the writer of this post. Thanks for everyone's input here. I have given this a bit of thought, and I... – Apr 25, 7:10 AM
- Dale Fincher on Is accountability a biblical concept?: This is an excellent question and one we've wrestled with in our Freedom Builders Community. I believe you are right on track about how it... – Apr 22, 4:33 PM