My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Gary on Is hell a literal place of eternal torture?: Does forbidden-fruit-eating merit eternal punishment? Dear Christians, have you ever stopped to think about what the Christian story really says: Someone committed a crime. There... – Sep 30, 11:22 AM
- Erin Ratigan on How do I support religious freedom without sounding like a bigot?: Hi, Christina. I believe that when people are passionate about something, that is how God is acting in that person for a greater public goal.... – Sep 12, 5:34 PM
- Erin Ratigan on Is it wrong to expect God's help?: I'd certainly be interested. – Sep 12, 4:51 PM
- Carissa Beard on Is it wrong to expect God's help?: Dear Curious, When I think about my relationship withGod I find it helpful to think in terms of a parental/child relationship. You speak of feeling... – Sep 11, 12:49 PM
- Jonalyn Fincher on Is it wrong to expect God's help?: Curious, What an interesting question. I'm glad you shared how much you value formality as I think it's directly linked to how you feel about... – Sep 11, 11:01 AM
- Cuddles Grant on Is it wrong to expect God's help?: My personal understanding of God is that before time began, God was in the business of loving me. As the Eternal Father, (I dont mean... – Sep 10, 10:48 PM