My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Maria on Is my anxiety punishment for sin?: Thank you so much, @dlwebster:disqus , @disqus_WuBMCxKQF1:disqus , @richpoupard:disqus , and Michelle--for your compassion and your understanding. Everything that you have all said is really... – Dec 12, 3:47 PM
- D. L. Webster on Is my anxiety punishment for sin?: It's possible that your increase in anxiety is related to having sex, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a consequence of sin. It sounds like... – Dec 10, 10:45 PM
- Christina on Is my anxiety punishment for sin?: Thanks for being willing to share with vulnerability and transparency, and I echo the other comments relayed here. I don't believe anxiety/panic disorders are caused... – Dec 10, 2:13 PM
- Rich Poupard on Is my anxiety punishment for sin?: Wow Maria, thank you for such a tough and vulnerable question. There is much to respond to but I want to speak on some things... – Dec 10, 11:54 AM
- Carson L.A. on Should my husband have a "covenant friendship" with a young woman?: Ragen, How are things going? I wanted to express my thankfulness to you for sharing your hurdle. Were you able to schedule an e-mentoring with... – Dec 10, 11:46 AM
- NeilNYC on Should my husband have a "covenant friendship" with a young woman?: I am sorry you are going through this. You need an earthly advocate: either an elder of the church, one of the other church leaders... – Nov 17, 2:47 PM
Sorry. No data so far.