My faith ebbs and flows and sometimes I feel God strongly and sometimes I feel unsure of God’s presence. How do I know my faith is real?
This is my faith hurdle.
Have a faith hurdle?
Need More Answers?
- Trần Cường Steven on Why isn't divorce just as unacceptable to the church as homosexuality?: Divorce is a perpetual state. You are not to remarry in order to fulfill your selfish desires of the flesh. You are to make amends... – Jun 28, 10:46 AM
- Trần Cường Steven on Why isn't divorce just as unacceptable to the church as homosexuality?: But on larger note, we are imperfect humans and everyday we are in constant rebellion against God. The harder you strive for perfection the farther... – Jun 28, 10:37 AM
- Trần Cường Steven on Why isn't divorce just as unacceptable to the church as homosexuality?: This makes sense to me because if two people divorced, they went against what God wanted for those two --to be bound as one flesh... – Jun 28, 10:32 AM
- memo on Does God punish others for my sin? : This was so inspiring and helpfull thank you so much, god bless you – Mar 17, 9:05 AM
- The Truth Is on Is singleness and sexual desire a curse?: A terrible curse for many of us unfortunately. – Mar 01, 11:15 AM
- Jonalyn Fincher on How do I stay "just friends" if I want more?: Sarah, I hope this isn't too late to weigh in. I appreciated Haleigh's questions and your response. A few things I think that might help... – Jul 11, 1:21 PM
Sorry. No data so far.