Hear updates from the Finchers by subscribing here. Sign up today and receive a free copy of the Fincher’s eBook on what it means to be a fully human Christian,
Fully Human: An Introduction.
Dale and Jonalyn Fincher founded Soulation in 2005 to help Christians become appropriately human. They have created a space for Christians to discover the good limitations of being human and immerse in the practices of rest, community, study, and soul care. Daily they pastor the Soulation community where fellow Christians can share their life together. See Dale, Jonalyn and the whole Community at work . . .
- The Soulation Community
- Weekly Podcasts: Listen to Dale and Jonalyn host a conversation about becoming fully human. (Coming soon!)
- Books: Coffee Shop Conversations: Making the Most of Spiritual Small Talk (2010), Ruby Slippers: How the Soul of a Woman Brings Her Home (2007), Living with Questions (2007), and more in Soulation’s Store.
- eMentoring: one-on-one chat sessions with Dale or Jonalyn.
- Studies: small group studies created by Dale and Jonalyn available for individuals and small groups, and periodically hosted by the Soulation community.
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter