You can follow the discussion on Washed and Waiting: Reflections on Christian Faithfulness and Homosexuality without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Praying for dear friends while making pizza dough. Listening to “A Very She and Him Christmas” album. Subzero outside. Cozy within., 1 hour ago
- Support female content creators and watch @Ehmee of #TheBrainScoop. Her take on cyber sexism and bullying: http://t.co/GbuXmsTjvl, 2 hours ago
- "Hotness" makes fools of more folks than Chevy Chase html http://t.co/HsTlSgorqb, 7 hours ago
- A goodnight thought: “Be human in this most inhuman of ages; guard the image of man for it is the image of God.” —Thomas Merton, 20 hours ago
- C.S. Lewis on Xmas and Crissmas and why these fall on the same day: http://t.co/eYqbzFmON4 Thanks @AbbyFahmi and @rachelheldevans, 20 hours ago
Need More Answers?
Read by Category
abuse apologetics arts beauty body books cross-sex friendship diversity egalitarianism envy evangelism family fashion feminin/masculin-ity feminism food friendly debate friendship fully human Gender Studies loving Jesus marriage motherhood pain politics prejudice reviews ruby slippers sex singleness soulation spiritual growth virginity virtue vulnerability writing/speaking
Count per Day
- 0This post:
- 1258Reads today:
- 325441Total visitors: