You can follow the discussion on Prayer Journal Day Five- Strength for Lati without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- If pastors are taught that men are more important than women, we are dehumanizing 50% of people. http://t.co/2b9BdjqJO2 #stopspiritualabuse, 2 hours ago
- Dehumanizing women's bodies with something as insidious as beauty: http://t.co/phUeIrJUOj, 2 hours ago
- Fun meditation on three meanings of "Christmas" and how to categorize the next three weeks so you don't look ill. http://t.co/VoZGPSLKQ2..., 3 hours ago
- Every now and again I meet a woman whose vulnerability is both intentional and well-tended. Me & @holyhellions http://t.co/u0cBPSOCnP, 4 hours ago
- Gearing up for practice. #skiing at age 3 is not for the faint-hearted parents. #patience crash course. http://t.co/6XzCl6pjP2, 19 hours ago
Need More Answers?
Read by Category
abuse apologetics arts beauty body books cross-sex friendship diversity egalitarianism envy evangelism family fashion feminin/masculin-ity feminism food friendly debate friendship fully human Gender Studies loving Jesus marriage motherhood pain politics prejudice reviews ruby slippers sex singleness soulation spiritual growth virginity virtue vulnerability writing/speaking
Count per Day
- 0This post:
- 846Reads today:
- 327293Total visitors: