You can follow the discussion on When Women Carry . . . Handguns: Sergeant Kimberly Munley and Fort Hood without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
The Soulation Story
- Dissatisfaction arises when heavy viewers begin to see thin-ideal not only as realistic, but also physically attainable. "Hostrom (2004)", 14 mins ago
- Enjoying an Ask Live session with three amazing people @soulation right now, 3 hours ago
- It's advertising like this that cheapens good words. #cutieskids http://t.co/3eDHpU6MWQ, Dec 8
- “You can know a thing to death and be for all purposes completely ignorant of it.” “Gilead” by Robinson, Dec 7
- Watching the burning of our slash pile today after our two mile hike. Hot cocoa and "Polar Express"… http://t.co/1ZPimm17Lv, Dec 7
Need More Answers?
Read by Category
abuse apologetics arts beauty body books cross-sex friendship diversity egalitarianism envy evangelism family fashion feminin/masculin-ity feminism food friendly debate friendship fully human Gender Studies loving Jesus marriage motherhood pain politics prejudice reviews ruby slippers sex singleness soulation spiritual growth virginity virtue vulnerability writing/speaking
Count per Day
- 0This post:
- 737Reads today:
- 329101Total visitors: