My theory of reading goes like this: Always have a page-turning novel going, use its suspense as incentive to tackle the thick but important books you want to read. E.g. I will read 1 chapter of Harry Potter, then 1 chapter of Sheldrake. Then finish off with Harry Potter.
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
- A Thread of Grace by Mary Doria Russell
- Playing God: Redeeming the Gift of Power by Andy Crouch
- Talking Taboo: American Christian Women Get Frank About Faith by Erin Lane and Enuma Okoro
- The Art of Sleeping Alone: Why One French Woman Gave Up Sex by Sophie Fontanel
- Holy Ghost Girl: A Memoir by Donna M. Johnson
- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
Plans to read:
- Sex God by Rob Bell
- Just Sisters: You Mess with Her, You Mess with Me by Bonnie Louise Kuchler
- To the End of June: The Intimate Life of American Foster Care by Cris Beam
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Streams of Living Water by Richard Foster
Any excellent books to recommend?