October 18 – December 31
This 3-month study fits into your schedule! All videos are pre-recorded and can be watched as you have time.
Faith is intimate and personal. Therefore, sharing our faith is always vulnerable.
Will my non-Christian friend think I’m arrogant if I say I know the truth?
I’m always so nervous I’ll say the wrong thing…I keep missing opportunities to talk about my faith!
If I admit I’m a Christian, will it automatically turn people off?
The best evangelism comes from Christians who are willing to learn.
Dale and Jonalyn model natural conversations. You’ll discover how to learn from your friends, while sharing your faith. In Coffee Shop Conversations: Evangelism with Manners, the learning isn’t simply a lecture, you’ll find regular creative journaling prompts, weekly invitations to rest, and new ways to adapt spiritual conversations into your life. Learn to talk about the life you enjoy with Jesus with humility, rather than arrogance.
Out of stock
- What is Truth?
- Communicating Truth
- Tolerance, Judgment, and Humility
- And more!
- Four 20 minute videos with Dale or Jonalyn Fincher teaching about truth, tolerance, humility and arrogance.
- Four creative journal videos (Jonalyn teaches Dale how to get creative with his journal) These videos illustrate the ideas you’re learning–we promise this will be fun!
- Nine Sabbath prayer and preparation activities to help you begin practicing a weekly day of rest.
- Guided readings out of Dale and Jonalyn Fincher’s book, Coffee Shop Conversations, and more!
Materials Not Included:
- Coffee Shop Conversations: Making the Most of Spiritual Small Talk, by Dale and Jonalyn Fincher
- Journal (watercolor paper recommended for its thickness)
- Watercolors, sharpies, markers, colored pencils (and any other supplies that you use to be creative)
This is a Soulation-hosted study with Dale and Jonalyn Fincher. If you are looking to use this study curriculum for an independent study or small group, click here!