Is your life at risk for manipulation or are you on track with a healthy soul? Listen in as Dale tells stories and answers questions . . .
– The problem with “rules” based systems and how they convey misconceptions about God.
– Are there clear examples of spiritual abuse that are commonly accepted in evangelical culture?
– Serving in the church and what spiritual obedience really means.
– Ten questions we can use to evaluate our environment.
– What do you personally tell someone who is feeling like they are in a spiritually abusive relationship?
As a guest on The Outsiders Podcast, Dale Fincher makes a compelling case that some of the largest, most powerful denominations and church organizations have deeply accepted patterns of spiritual abuse – and they may not even be aware of it. This is a serious charge, but after talking with Dale, it would be difficult to find someone with better credentials to give this diagnosis. After ten minutes into our interview, I realized just how poorly educated I was on this topic and why I now feel that we need qualified people, like Dale and his wife Jonalyn, leading the charge against spiritual abuse.
-Scott Matkovich, Outsiders Host
Listen to a preview: