Read Jonalyn’s reaction to the U.S. Supreme Court decision in Obergefell v. Hodges. Do Christians change their definition of marriage with society? Jonalyn shares what we must first evaluate in all relationships, drilling down to the essence and purpose of a good marriage. We’ll cover these questions in more depth in God, the Bible, and the Gay Christian (February-June 2016).
NOTE: Finding Words is exclusively available to students of “God, the Bible, and the Gay Christian”. To read Jonalyn’s position, along with seven other biblical thinkers from all sides of the debate, register for God, the Bible, and the Gay Christian. You will receive a copy of Finding Words during the class, as well as an opportunity to participate in live Q&A with Jonalyn (registered participants only).
You’re invited to ponder . . .
- – Is marriage the solution to our loneliness and social status?
- – What role does romance play, not only in traditional and gay marriage, but our society’s glorification of matrimony?
- – Are marriage, sex, children, basic human rights?
- – What does this mean for singles, gay and straight?
- – Are we doing justice if we decide that not everyone is entitled to these rights?
- – Amid disagreement, how can we love without even a hint of self-righteous judgement?
After reading Jonalyn’s position, you will have a new measure of success in all your relationships–not just your stance on gay marriage.
BONUS: Two video interview clips with Wes Hill, author of Spiritual Friendship and Washed and Waiting. See more interviews with Wes in God, the Bible and the Gay Christian.
Out of stock