Soulation will host this study from time to time. For current individual and group options see below.
Are you and your friends tired of the cat and mouse game that is called dating? Are you a parent hoping your kids will find a “better way” to date?
Throughout our adult dating lives, we continue to play childhood games. The games teach us to hide who we really are in order to get what we really want: lasting romance. But lasting romance cannot be built between two people who are hiding.
“Finding Your Equal: A Biblical Guide for Egalitarian Dating” is a study in dating better. Explore the damages brought on by the purity culture and ideas of submission and patriarchy. Learn from this study–and each other–how to build an enduring romance. No pigtail pulling allowed!
Our online study curriculum is incredibly versatile. Check out what’s included below! To complete this study as an individual, click “Add to Cart.” Or, gather friends together in your living room or online for a small group. To purchase this study for a small group, see pricing and submit the Request Form below.
To purchase this study for small groups, see pricing and submit the Request Form below. If you are interested in an independent study, click “Add to Cart” above!
- 1 free eMentoring appointment with Dale or Jonalyn Fincher (for individual independent studies) or a LIVE video Q&A session with Dale and/or Jonalyn Fincher (for small groups)
- 8 sessions
- All content is available online at any point during the time frame of your study
- 10 videos from Dale or Jonalyn Fincher (videos vary in length from 20-30 minutes each)
- Free download of Dale and Jonalyn Fincher’s audio kit, “Finding Your Equal in Dating & Marriage: An Egalitarian View”
- Discussion questions crafted by Jonalyn for individual journaling or group engagement
- Leader’s Guide with options for structuring the study to meet your group’s needs. Structure this for meeting in-person in your living room or online with friends across the globe!
Pricing Options for Groups:
$40/person for individuals or groups with 2-10 participants
$35/person for groups with 11-20 participants
$30/person for groups with 21+ participants
Interested in a small group study? Submit this Request Form and we’ll respond with final details on purchasing! Click here for a list of Frequently-Asked-Questions about Soulation’s Small Group Studies!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal response.