Hear updates from the Finchers by subscribing here. Sign up today and receive a free copy of the Fincher’s eBook on what it means to be a fully human Christian,
Fully Human: An Introduction.
Dale and Jonalyn Fincher founded Soulation in 2005 to empower Christians. The Finchers work to heal the church as well as make disciples of Jesus. With three Masters degrees between them (M.A. Talbot School of Theology) they create an online space for Christians to become fully human. Fully human begins by honoring our limitations, our need for work and rest, grief and self care. Fully human means we practice thinking for ourselves, but without becoming know-it-all apologists. Fully human means we are gentle and intentional about discovering where the Evil One scratched our souls so we can become free. Daily the Finchers pastor the Freedom Builders online, a group of ragamuffin Christians who want to heal and grow to be fully human. See Dale, Jonalyn and the Freedom Builders at work . . .
- #SabbathSermon: Dale’s free weekly talk and discussion on Friday evenings.
- Books: Coffee Shop Conversations: Making the Most of Spiritual Small Talk (2010), Ruby Slippers: How the Soul of a Woman Brings Her Home (2007), Living with Questions (2007), and more in Soulation’s Store.
- MyFaithHurdle: a free public Q&A on faith.
- eMentoring: one-on-one chat sessions with Dale or Jonalyn.
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter