Help make Soulation’s Year with the Bible possible!
Become a Soulation Partner . . .
By becoming a Soulation Partner, you are joining a thoughtful, active community. When you give, you are directly impacting which eCourses, seminars and gatherings we can offer. Not only that — we give our Partners a voice. You’ll get to speak into the topics we cover in the coming year, and we’ll send you special sneak previews when we announce brand new offerings!
I’m finally learning what it means to follow Jesus.
Danielle, New Hampshire
$10/month or $120/year
- 24/7 access to our Idea Hotline
- $120 to spend in Soulation’s store (includes eMentoring, eBooks, eCourses, Fall Conference)
$20/month or $240/year
All Bronze benefits plus…
- Exclusive access to past sermons, eCourses and videos
- Unlimited Sabbath Sermon replays
- $240 to spend in Soulation’s store (includes eMentoring, eBooks, eCourses, Fall Conference)
$50/month or $600/year
All Silver and Bronze benefits plus…
- A copy of Jonalyn and Dale’s new eBook of essays, Bullies: Essays on transferring and transforming pain
- $600 to spend in Soulation’s store (includes eMentoring, eBooks, eCourses, Fall Conference)
$100/month or $1200/year
All Silver, Bronze and Gold benefits plus…
- Personal hiking tour (wild or tame versions) of White Woods (Dale and Jonalyn’s home) when you visit Steamboat
- Dinner with Dale and Jonalyn during Steamboat Fall Conference (cost of meal not included)
- $1200 to spend in the Store (includes eMentoring, eBooks, eCourses, Fall Conference)
If you would like to contribute to Soulation without becoming a Partner, you can give a one time or monthly gift here.
PO Box 772574
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
We count it our privilege to build friendships with those who join our work. So, if you’re ever in Steamboat, Dale and Jonalyn would love to meet up with any Partner for coffee or a meal!
Soulation is a registered non-profit. Your entire gift will be used to further Soulation’s reach to help more souls. However, per the IRS, any chargeable products or services of Soulation and Freedom Builders cannot be tax-deductible. At the conclusion of the calendar year, you will receive an itemized tax-deductible receipt of your donation, less any of the products or services redeemed using your gift card (bonus items are not deducted from your tax-deductible receipt). To keep your donation tax-exempt, you may choose to not make any “purchases” with your donation or to pay full price for any books or registrations with Soulation or Freedom Builders. You may choose to redeem a portion of your gift card in the store, and the remaining portion of your Partnership donation will be tax-exempt. Partner benefits must be used between January-December in the year your donation is made, so please start your partnership in January if you’d like to benefit from our projects and offerings in 2016. Traditional donations and Partnerships both help our ministry at the same rate of effectiveness. Please email our Connections Coordinator, Hope (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions about Partnerships.